Helllooooo! I am thinking of changing things up this week by posting a tag. Sorry I don’t have a feature image up for this post but I’m waiting for the perfect sunlight to take a few pictures for the blog and future posts. This is the downside of not having a ring light 😦 Hopefully I can take some great pictures soon!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice; once in the morning and when I get home.
2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combo)
I have combination skin, around my mouth area is oily and cheek area are super dry and t-zone is a bit dry.
3. What is your current facial wash?
Shu Uemura Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing Water
4. Do you exfoliate?
Only once a week.
5. What brand do you use?
It really depends on how my skin feels that day. Sometimes I use Philosophy – The Microdelivery Exfoliating wash or I will use Philosophy Made Simple Facial Gel (the one that foams) with my Clarisonic.
6. What moisturizer do you use?
Currently I am using Shu Uemura Tsuya Bouncy-Fine Cream.
7. Do you have freckles?
8. Do you use eye cream?
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes and I guess I still do? When weather changes or when it gets closer to the time of the month I usually break out.
10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, and it was a frustrating time of my life.
11. What foundation do you use?
Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation.
12. How about concealer?
Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer.
13. Do you know your undertone color?
Not really sure..
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Beautiful, but half the time I’m too lazy to put them on.
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I won’t lie I really go by the smell of my mascara. Sometimes it’s still good after 3 months.
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock (psstttt post about this will be live on Saturday!)
17. Sephora or MAC?
I love both but I tend to go to Sephora more.
18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
19. What makeup tools do you use in make up applications?
Beauty Blender, Elf bamboo eye shadow brush, Shu Uemura eyelash curler, Elf bamboo contour brush and Tokidoki blush brush.
20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance.
21. For the face?
Shiseido Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover, Shiseido Glow Primer, Shu Uemura Stage Performer Instant-Glow, or NYX Pore Primer (I usually rotate them all).
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I have never done that yet…
25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love them! But sometimes I make a terrible mess using them.
26. Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes, bronzer and highlighter (MAC Mineralize Skin Finish).
27. What is your favourite lipstick?
I have none 😦
28. How about lipgloss?
I don’t have any either…
29. What is your favourite blush to use?
I love the orange blush in the Shu Uemura X Maison Kitsune remix palette and also Orgasm from NARS
30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
There are a few that I like.
32. Do you go to CCO’s? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Yes, there is one in the Toronto Premium Outlet for anyone that wants to know. I buy a few things from there sometimes because its cheaper than buying it in store.
33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I don’t think I am.
35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Caked on makeup with heavy eye make up.
36.Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer colour eyeshadows and neutral lipsticks hahaa.
37. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Charlize Theron, she always look so flawless and effortless.
38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
39. Could you leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it quite often.
40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I would think decent?
41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Shu Uemura, NARS and Bobbi Brown.
42. What do you think of makeup?
I love it and it’s fun to use. I find it interesting that you can do so much with so little products with enhancing features to creating fun and unique looks.
If you enjoy this post please comment below if there are any other tags you would like me to do!